the Global 3D Printing Polymer Materials Market size was estimated at 425.1 million USD in 2020 and should reach $641.7 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 7.12% during the forecast period, 2021-2027. The increasing adoption of 3D printing technology by healthcare, automotive, and other industries is mainly driving the growth of the 3D printing polymer materials market. 3D printing polymer materials used in additive manufacturing have especially seen strong traction as industries continue to adopt the technology for mass production of components.
Major Factors Influencing 3D Printing Polymer Materials Market Growth to 2025:
The growing demand for 3D printing polymer materials from the aerospace, defense and automotive industries for the production of complex parts is expected to propel the growth of the overall global market. Moreover, growing demand and consumption from the education sector is further estimated to drive the market size over the forecast period. For example, engineering students use technology to make prototypes of their creations and projects. On the other hand, biology students facilitate the understanding of organ sections using 3D printing technology mainly based on polymeric materials.
Growing demand from the healthcare industry for the manufacture of a wide range of implantable medical devices, surgical equipment and prosthetics, among others.
Get a PDF for more professional and technical information: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/3d-printing-polymer-materials-market
High lead times have been a long-standing challenge, preventing most manufacturers from fully switching to additive manufacturing from their conventional manufacturing process, thus hindering the adoption of 3D printing in major manufacturing industries. end use. However, the high cost of 3D printing materials remains a major barrier to the widespread adoption of polymeric 3D printing materials around the world in the coming years.
Impact of COVID-19 on the 3D Printing Polymer Materials Market:
The COVID-19 crisis has significantly affected the polymer 3D printing materials market, leading to a measurable decrease in overall demand. The economic downturn, disruptions in disposable income patterns and long spells of unemployment have resulted in a significant downward trend in demand. The massive disruption of the global supply chain, in addition to nationwide lockdowns, has further led to delays or non-arrival of raw materials, disrupted financial flows and growing absenteeism among supply chain workers. of production, forcing aircraft and automakers to operate at zero or zero. partial capacities. This continues to be a challenge as the pandemic situation has not yet subsided worldwide. However, the virus outage has also brought a lucrative opportunity. Face masks which have seen sales skyrocket since the declaration of the pandemic have given rise to a new 100% profitable business sector based on additive manufacturing, highlighting a huge opportunity for certain printing polymer materials 3D in the global market.
You can buy the full report @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/3d-printing-polymer-materials-market?opt=2950
The global 3D printing polymer materials market has been segmented into types, applications, and regions.
On the basis of Type, the 3D Printing Polymer Materials Market has been segmented into–
Based on Application, the 3D Printing Polymer Materials Market has been segmented into –
- Aerospace and Defense
- Health care
- Consumer goods
3D Printing Polymer Materials Market: Regional Outlook
The 3D printing polymer materials market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa. In 2020, North America dominated the polymer 3D printing materials market. It was expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period owing to the strong demand for metal-based materials from the aerospace and defense and automotive industries. Additionally, increasing adoption of 3D printed medical and dental implants further supports the growth of the market.
Leading Competitors in the Global 3D Printing Polymer Materials Market include-
The market has witnessed new investments from major 3D printing manufacturers to meet the demand for manufacturing complex products.
- 3D systems
- Voxel jet
- Envision Tec
- Taulman 3D
- Bucktown Polymers
- In November 2018, Royal DSM NV introduced high performance 3D printing materials, Somos PerFORM Reflect and Arnitel ID2060 HT for additive manufacturing.
- In April 2018, Stratasys, Ltd. unveiled the next-generation PolyJet 3D printers for rapid prototyping applications in various end-use industries around the world. This new product release was intended to allow Stratasys to create a platform for new polymeric materials for use in PolyJet printers for various prototyping applications.
- In April 2018, 3D Systems Corporation introduced 30 new materials for Figure 4 printers. These advanced materials include Figure 4 RGD-GRY 15, Figure 4 RGD-GRY 10, Figure 4 JCST-GRN, and Figure 4 ELAST- BLK. They are widely used in durable goods and automotive applications, as well as in the formation of cast jewelry patterns.
Major players in the 3D printing polymer materials market are focusing on conventional growth strategies such as expansion, acquisitions, joint ventures, launching new product lines and adopting advanced printing technologies to increase their market share. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the industry/regional outlook with the presence of market players in the respective segment and region/country.
Access full report description, table of contents, table of figure, chart, etc. @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/3d-printing-polymer-materials-market
The 3D Printing Polymer Materials Market report covers comprehensive analysis on:
- Market Segmentation and Regional Analysis
- 10 year market size
- Price analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Product life cycle analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces and Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis of developed and emerging economies
- PEST analysis
- Factor analysis of the market and forecasts
- Opportunities, risks and market trends
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Regulatory landscape
- Patent Analysis
- Competition Landscape
- More than 15 company profiles
Regional analysis of the 3D Printing Polymer Materials Market includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, Rest of MEA
Report Description Request @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/3d-printing-polymer-materials-market
3D Printing Polymer Materials Market: Target Audience
- Manufacturers, Distributors and Sellers of 3D Printing Polymer Materials
- 3D printing materials manufacturers
- 3D printing product manufacturers
- End-use industry companies
- Research laboratories – Universities and private institutions
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations and organizations